VA Hudson Valley Health Care System
Local Patient Access Data
Regularly updated patient access data is available for all VA Medical Centers and Community-Based Outpatient Clinics including average wait times, number of patients waiting for a scheduled appointment and number of patients that cannot be scheduled for an appointment in 90 days or less. To view this data, go to http://www.va.gov/health/access-audit.asp.
You served us...now let us serve you!
At the Hudson Valley Health Care System VA, we are commited to provide you with prompt service and quality care. Our goals are:
- To schedule your appointment within:
- 7 days: primary care
- 30 days: sub-specialty care
- To see you within 20_ minutes of your schedule appointment time.
- To treat you in the courteous and professional manner that you deserve.
To schedule, cancel, or change your Appointment
Please call the Medical Center at:
- Castle Point Campus: (845) 831-2000 and then press "1" on your touch tone phone.
- Montrose Campus: (914) 737-4400 and then press "1" on your touch tone phone.
If you cannot keep an existing appointment, please contact us as soon as you are aware you cannot make your appointment. This will allow us to reschedule you sooner as well as schedule one of your fellow veterans for the original appointment date and time.